Sustainable Pittsburgh invites you to come to our first workshop, on Thursday, January 18, and learn all about the new aspects of the SP Challenge. If you are curious about signing up, this is a great opportunity to learn more about the Challenge and if it is right for you. This event will be a brief overview of what is new for this year's competition. Whether your organization is a first-time participant, potential competitor, or a returning competitor, here is a sneak peek into what you can learn at this event:
- How-To Guide for Getting Started: Learn how to sign up (if you haven’t already), how to submit actions, and how to track your action submissions using your account on the SP Challenge website.
- Benefits: The SP Challenge team will provide an overview of the program’s benefits, and will invite past participants to share how their organizations have benefitted.
- Resources Available: The SP Challenge strives to connect its participants to the many resources available in southwestern PA and beyond. Learn about some of these resources, and how you can apply them to reach your sustainability goals.
- Tools: The SP Challenge offers a variety of tools to track and measure your progress throughout the competition. Get an overview of the tools we’ll use, and how you can leverage them to maximize your performance in 2018.
- Mentorship and Networking: Competitors and Self-Performers will have the opportunity to connect with and learn from other SP Challenge participants during this workshop, and throughout the competition.
- Develop a 2018 Competition Strategy: Sustainable Pittsburgh offers you the chance to get organized early in the competition. This workshop will include a breakout session during which you can get started on your winning strategy, and get answers to your most burning questions. During the breakout session, we’ll help you identify which actions to start with, and can even help you submit your first action!
Find more details, including location and registration here.